Paschal O’Hare Solicitors is seeking to recruit both a Personal Injury Paralegal & Medical Negligence Paralegal.
We are seeking applications from candidates with a desire to work within a busy, legal environment and who can demonstrate an interest in the field of personal injury law or medical negligence law. The ideal candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable handling a large work load under time constraints. They must be organised and be able to work with employees from all levels within the Firm.
The role will be to assist in the handling cases and preparing for hearings, trials and meetings under the direct supervision and guidance of our solicitors.
- To assist Solicitors in the day to day running of cases.
- To action all tasks in line with the Firms standards and protocols.
- Collect and organise information relating to a case.
- Review and analyse medical records.
- Perform research on applicable law, regulations and other items relevant to a case.
- Complete Legal Aid Forms and carry out searches.
- Contact clients for further information and to keep them appraised of the case status.
- Attend to basic clerical tasks, such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls and fielding correspondence.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the Firm’s needs.
Essential Criteria: Law Degree
Duration: 12 Months Minimum with possibility of a Training Contract depending on performance.
Closing Date: Wed 13 December 2017
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 /year
Medical Negligence Paralegal
Personal Injury Paralegal
Or email email@example.com with your covering letter & CV and the role of interest as the subject field.