Paschal O’Hare Solicitors is committed to maintaining the values and moral codes that have been at the centre of the firm’s foundation since 1969. We are an environmentally conscious business who prides itself on its social tolerance. We consistently operate in an ethical manner with all of our stakeholders, ranging from our clients to our suppliers.
Paschal O’Hare Solicitors acknowledges and carefully considers each request to enter a CSR partnership with the firm. These partnerships may consist of sponsorship, advertising, events and other initiatives. We welcome requests from charities, sporting teams/persons, religious organisations and other worthy causes.
To request a CSR partnership with Paschal O’Hare Solicitors, please provide the following relevant information:
• A full written proposal of the terms of partnership.
• The organisation’s details, mission and charity number if appropriate.
• The estimated reach, readership or impressions of promotional material that Paschal O’Hare Solicitors will be included on or in.
• Data pertaining to the segmentation of past & future audiences. (Eg. Age, gender, post codes)
• Any visual, audio or video examples of previous partnerships and the associated analytical data.
This information should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we cannot cater to each request received due to the high volume of requests and the final decision is based on numerous factors that seek the maximum amount of benefit for each person and party involved. Paschal O’Hare Solicitors reserves the right to choose our partners based on these factors without giving cause and without discrimination.
We strive to meet and exceed the legal needs of our clients better than our local and international competitors by fighting on their behalf whilst never compromising our solid ethical foundation.