Warehouse Accident Claims in Northern Ireland
Paschal O’Hare has been helping make warehouse accident claims in Northern Ireland for over 50 years. Our solicitors understand the seriousness of these injuries and the type of support injured workers require.
If you’ve been injured, our solicitors will walk you through every step of the warehouse accident claims process and make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Speak with our solicitors in Belfast, Glengormley, and Carrickfergus today.
Warehouse accident solicitors in Northern Ireland
Working in a warehouse in Northern Ireland comes with hidden dangers that could result in a serious accident. These types of accidents could be caused by a variety of things including improper training, inadequate work equipment, as well as unsafe working conditions. If you suffered injuries in a warehouse accident in Northern Ireland within the past 3 years, you may be entitled to make a compensation claim.
We at Paschal O’Hare are aware of the serious effects that warehouse accidents can have on a person’s life. Not only can they result in bodily harm, but they can also put a strain on your finances owing to lost pay, medical expenses, and other costs. We are committed to assisting our clients in obtaining the work accident compensation they rightly deserve.
The laws and rules governing warehouse accidents are well understood by our team of skilled injury solicitors. In order to create a compelling argument on your behalf, we will undertake a full investigation of your case, obtaining all essential information, including eyewitness testimony, accident reports, and medical records. To assess the severity of your injuries and their potential effects on your life, we will work closely with medical professionals. We will work hard to guarantee that your rights are upheld and that you obtain the compensation you’re entitled to.
Common types of warehouse accident injuries
There are many different types of injuries that can be sustained in a warehouse. We have helped many people across Northern Ireland who have suffered:
- Broken bones
- Burns Eye injuries
- Head injuries
If you were injured in a warehouse accident, it’s vital that you get medical care soon away. Additionally, you should notify your employer about the occurrence and keep track of any expenses or losses you incur as a result of an accident.
If you or someone you know was injured in a warehouse in Northern Ireland, contact our solicitors to see how we can help.
Most common types of warehouse accidents in Northern Ireland
In Northern Ireland, warehouse accidents are not uncommon and can happen in a variety of ways. We have helped many people involved in these types of accidents:
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Forklift accidents
- Defective flooring
- Accidents involving heavy machinery or equipment
- Fire hazards caused by improper storage of flammable materials
- Accidents caused by falling objects
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Exposure to hazardous materials or loud noise without proper protective gear
- Accidents caused by poor lighting or visibility
- Accidents caused by lack of proper safety procedures
How our warehouse accident claims solicitors can help
Our solicitors can assist you in a number of different ways if you’ve been injured in a warehouse:
- Giving you advice on your options: Our solicitor can give you advice on your legal options and explain the different benefits and drawbacks of each choice.
- Making a claim on your behalf: Our solicitors can walk you through the required procedures and help you comprehend the claim-making procedure. They can also assist you in gathering the proof you need to back up your warehouse accident claim, such as witness statements and medical records.
- Negotiating with the other party: Our solicitors are warehouse injury experts and will be able to represent you in communications with the opposing party (often the employer’s insurance provider). We will represent you in court if required and negotiate a settlement on your behalf.
It’s important to remember that every case is different, and our personal injury solicitors will provide specialised advice and guidance depending on your specific circumstances. If you were injured in a warehouse accident, don’t hesitate to reach out to our specialist warehouse accident solicitors in Northern Ireland.
Choose the best warehouse accident experts in Northern Ireland
At Paschal O’Hare, we are committed to providing a personalised and compassionate service to all of our clients. We understand that dealing with a warehouse accident can be a difficult and stressful experience, which is why we will listen and answer any questions you may have about the warehouse accident claims process.
If you’ve been hurt in a warehouse accident, do not hesitate to contact our solicitors to get the help you need. Our warehouse accident solicitors in Belfast, Carrickfergus, and Glengormley will ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
“We pride ourselves on being able to effectively help warehouse workers across Northern Ireland. No matter is too complex. “
Adam was involved in a work accident while he was employed as a cleaner in Newtownabbey. He was cleaning a machine when the locking mechanism
Arthur, a lorry driver, was seriously injured in a work accident in County Armagh. He was employed by a company to collect items from a
Jamie was involved in a work accident when he was employed by a company who dealt with broadband installations. The company had recently started installing