Multiple Injury Claims in Northern Ireland
If you have suffered multiple injuries as a result of an accident, making a multiple injury claim can help you get the compensation you deserve. At Paschal O’Hare Personal Injury Solicitors, we have over 50 years of experience helping people across Northern Ireland who have sustained two or more injuries in an accident. Our specialist multiple injury claims solicitors understand how complex these types of cases can be and are here to guide you through the whole claims process.
Multiple injury solicitors in Northern Ireland
For more than 50 years, our solicitors have assisted people throughout Northern Ireland dealing with the effects of serious accidents that caused numerous painful injuries. We understand that sustaining two or more physical injuries as the result of an accident can understandably take a profound toll. That’s why we’re here to help.
At Paschal O’Hare Personal Injury Solicitors, our aim is to do more than simply handle the legal aspects of a multiple injury claim – we want to provide support to clients throughout what is undoubtedly a difficult time.
In the aftermath of suffering multiple injuries, please don’t hesitate to contact our skilled solicitors in Belfast, Glengormley, and Carrickfergus – we want to lessen your burden through considerate support and experienced representation.
Who can make a multiple injury claim in Northern Ireland?
Any person who has suffered multiple injuries due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing in Northern Ireland can make a multiple injury claim. This type of claim is meant to help people who have sustained multiple injuries as a result of a single incident, which can typically happen in car accidents as well as in work accidents.
We believe that every injury matters and people who are injured deserve to be compensated fairly. Despite certain injuries potentially appearing less severe, when considered together, they possess the potential to significantly affect your overall well-being.
It’s important to reach out to one of our experienced solicitors if you’re interested in making a multiple injury claim. Our multiple injury solicitors can help you to understand your rights and guide you through the whole claims process, ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
Common accidents that result in multiple injury claims
A single accident can cause multiple injuries. It’s possible to sustain one or more of these injuries in each of these accidents:
1) Car Accidents
- Fractures: These types of accidents can result in broken bones throughout the body.
- Head and brain Injuries: It’s possible to suffer concussions as well as traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- Soft tissue injuries: It’s common to experience whiplash along with sprains due to the sudden jolt of a car accident.
2) Bicycle and Motorcycle Accidents
- Road Rash: Sliding and/or skidding along the road can cause deep abrasions and lacerations.
- Fractures: Impact with vehicles can lead to broken bones.
- Internal Injuries: Accidents can cause internal organ damage and internal bleeding.
3) Workplace Accidents
- Crush Injuries: Heavy machinery accidents can cause multiple injuries such as crushed limbs or internal organ damage. Those working in construction, factories, and manufacturing are particularly prone to these types of injuries.
- Burns: Accidents involving fires and exposure to hazardous substances can result in burns across different parts of the body.
- Lacerations: Accidents involving machinery or equipment can lead to deep cuts.
4) Slip and Fall Accidents
- Broken Bones: These accidents can frequently result in fractures to wrists, hips and ankles.
- Head Injuries: Landing on a hard surface can lead to concussions, fractures, as well as traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Whiplash, sprains, and strains frequently happen in slip and fall accidents.
Many other circumstances can result in multiple injuries. If you or someone you know is suffering from different injuries and require assistance, please reach out to our solicitors in Belfast, Glengormley or Carrickfergus.
How much compensation can I receive for multiple injuries?
When someone sustains multiple injuries in an accident, determining compensation can be complex. We will take into account the types of injuries you suffered and how they impacted you. It’s important to assess each injury individually and consider how they collectively impact your life, to arrive at a settlement that is fair.
While no amount can undo the pain you have gone through, through the claims process, we will try our hardest to get you the compensation you deserve to bring you back to the position you were in before the accident.
Will it cost me anything to make a multiple injury claim?
At Paschal O’Hare Personal Injury Solicitors, we understand the financial stress that can accompany personal injury claims, especially when dealing with multiple injuries. While there is no ‘no win, no fee’ arrangement in Northern Ireland, if you win your claim, typically the insurance company representing the defendant covers all costs.
How can our multiple injury claim solicitors help?
At Paschal O’Hare Personal Injury Solicitors, your well-being is the priority. Our expert team of solicitors understand that sustaining multiple injuries often comes with profound physical, emotional and psychological impacts that extend far beyond the courtroom.
Multiple injuries can occur in various accidents across Northern Ireland. Every accident presents unique challenges and consequences both from a health but also legal perspective. Our solicitors are here to guide you through the complex process of making a multiple injury claim in Northern Ireland. We will:
- Provide expert legal advice tailored to your specific injury case.
- Handle the entire personal injury claims process and negotiate on your behalf.
- Liaise with medical professionals to ensure your injuries are accurately assessed.
- Fight tirelessly to secure you the maximum compensation you rightly deserve.
Trust us to take care of the multiple injury claims process, while you focus on your recovery. Whether you need clarification on any part of the claims process, or simply a sympathetic ear, our solicitors are ready to offer guidance, understanding and reassurance every step of the way.
With over five decades spent advocating for those injured across Northern Ireland, you can trust the expertise of our team. But more than that, you can trust the human approach we take, prioritizing well-being as much as legalities.
“Serious accidents can result in multiple injuries. We are here to help our clients get the representation they deserve. ”
Frank was involved in a car accident on Derrylin Road in Enniskillen. His vehicle was rear-ended by a vehicle driven by a third party, resulting
Paschal O’Hare Personal Injury Solicitors is thrilled to announce the addition of Orla Shevlin to our legal team. Orla, a honours graduate in Law from
Michelle was a passenger in a vehicle driving down Falls Road in Belfast when a car driven by the third party struck her vehicle. She